As we continue sharing the Gospel of Christ in 39 countries on three different continents, The Tide® ministry also continues celebrating 75 years of ministry around the world, with millions hearing the Gospel and accepting Christ as their Savior. In 2021, we unrolled our “Diamond Vision” plan, outlining our rededication to the ministry for the years to come.
Director Don Shenk commented, “If someone had told Reverend Byers that his vision for global missions would not only survive 75 years, but spread the Gospel to 39 countries on three different continents, he might not believe it! We are amazed at the longevity of The Tide ministry and are humbled that we get to be part of God’s mission to save His lost children. We look forward to the next 75 years of ministry, and our Diamond Vision plan highlights the core foundations that The Tide® ministry is heading towards for the future.”
The third key foundation we are focusing on is “Solidify,” which defines how the ministry will develop and supply more resources to help new believers to grow in their faith and live in right relationship with God. Our goal here is to improve the sustainability and strength of our strategies and structures for the discipleship of new believers.
Working in cooperation with our partners around the world, we are committed to providing more resources to help new believers to grow in their faith and learn how to walk in the Light. An example of this goal is our projection to expand discipleship outreaches and the training of village teachers and evangelists into four additional districts in India.
In addition to the goal to “Solidify” the vision, The Tide® ministry and its partners will focus on four other core foundations of “The Tide Diamond Vision:”
- Amplify – The Tide ministry will increase ministry initiatives so that more people can experience God’s grace.
- Magnify – The Tide ministry will work to grow its support base to an expanded demographic.
- Solidify – The Tide ministry will develop and supply more resources to help new believers to grow in their faith and live in right relationship with God.
- Verify – The Tide ministry will measure the effectiveness of its activities to both manage them well and to demonstrate the efficient stewardship of resources.
- Glorify – The Tide ministry will strive to ensure that all it does to achieve its vision will bring glory to God.
To see more about The Tide® ministry’s Diamond Vision plan, click here.
In addition, we are always actively looking for people godly and manly enough to take up the 2022 “Year Beard” challenge. Visit www.YearBeard.org for background and to meet some of the participants who are growing out their facial hair to raise awareness and financial support to help The Tide ministry reach an additional 1 million people with the name of Jesus next year.